Monday, September 12, 2011

MY 9/11 WEEKEND AND WWB UPDATE

Good Day all. I tried to get on last night to give an update but I was so tired, I couldn't. Yesterday was my parents' 44th anniversary, so my family went out to spend time with my mom (did I tell you that she's back at home, in a rehab facility? I'll have to give an update). It was also my nephew's birthday as well. Then, my dad and I went out to dinner which, afterward, rendered me useless lol. I came back home, took care of some stuff and chilled for the rest of the day. [Below is a picture of my folks and nephew :-) ]


Just wanted to let you know that today is the official wrap of the Whole Woman blogshop. The final feature for today is by Dr. Taffy Wagner, who will be sharing some very good tips and insight on money matters. Her "get to know" feature will follow this post, then her main feature will be posted.

Thank you to everyone who has followed the series. I really appreciate it. I hope you got something out of all the features that were posted. I will have updates on what's coming on Chronicles later. Have a super Monday.

WE REMEMBER

9/11 TEN-YEAR ANNIVERSARY ~TRIBUTE
I can't leave this post without paying my respects to those who lost their lives on a day that affected our entire country. I watched the movie, Flight 93, a documentary and features to commemorate the day.  My heart ached as I watched the accounts that happened on that day. But, after 10 years, there is still hope, resilience, forgiveness and even a bright outlook in the hearts of many that were directly affected by that tragic day that says, "Let's move forward." I thought that was a great way to sum up how we all should approach that day. Never forgetting, but moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment