Friday, September 16, 2011

COMING UP ON CHRONICLES: REAL LOVE & KICKING IT WITH THE MOSLEYS

Hello all and Happy Friday. I hope you all had a great week. I have some good things coming up on the blog and look forward to sharing them with you. See what's coming up on Chronicles next week:

REAL LOVE
Monday
Photo Credit
It's always refreshing to get a Christ-like perspective on what love is. Oftentimes we need to be reminded that love is an action, unconditional, and a lot of times, not about us.
Be here on Monday as I share a two-part series by Mr. Jaha Howard titled, "How to Love."



KICKING IT WITH THE MOSLEYS
After reading Armond's book, Rededication and being inspired by Nneka's blog, Nneka Saran (I literally gasped when I saw her wedding dress) of course I had to get them both on Chronicles. We'll be kicking it with the Mosleys as they share their beautiful love story and gorgeous wedding. And if you've been any where near my Twitter, you've heard me brag about Rededication. So, it's only fitting that someone be blessed by this great book :-)

Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday
(I feel like giving something away...) :-)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

1 comment: