Sunday, December 26, 2010

FOR 2011...


Hello Ladies. It seems like I was just wishing you well for the Christmas break. Now here it is less than a week away from the new year. I've been thinking about what my final post for 2010 would be besides telling you this will be my final post for 2010. I was thinking maybe I could do a countdown or highlight my most memorable 2010 moments, but instead, I decided to let you know where The Future Wife and the blog are headed in the new year.

The most important thing going on with me right now is the care of my mom. She's still recovering from her lung transplant and is doing well. I had some time during her recovery to post some things but now that she's progressing more, she'll need more attention devoted to getting her up and out of the hospital. (Thank you to anyone who has prayed for her. We know your prayers and everyone who is praying with us has helped us through this).

So, what about the blog? Well, Chronicles will be going on a little break. I believe that God is pleased with where the blog is for right now and I've accomplished what He wanted to accomplish for now. I have a big vision for Chronicles but I want my vision to be His vision --wait, no-- I want His vision to be my vision. So with that said, I'll leave here and get on the Potter's wheel so He can mold me even more, so I can come back with a renewed mind and an even greater vision for the blog.

Before I close, I want to thank each and every one of you for your support of Chronicles. It is your encouragement that helped to keep me going. Whether it was a kind word sent through an email, a message on FB, a nice tweet, or a comment right here on the blog, you have been a great encouragement and motivation. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I would also like to personally thank those who allowed me to feature them on the blog: Tangie Henry (Inspired Sistah), Christina and Byron Jones, Jaiya Keys, Shenina Brown, LaWanda Engleman, and Angela Oliver. God led me to you and I'm so glad that you made yourselves available to be a blessing to Chronicles and to anyone who reads your stories. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

God has some wonderful things for each of us in the new year, but it's up to us to follow Him and reach out and grab what's ours. Let's not make this an "all talk no action year". Make it a "be about it" year. (Thanks Tangie for inspiring me to be more proactive about my dreams in the new year). You ready?

Happy New Year...


P.S. If you want to see what's going on with me from time to time, check out I'm So Aud.

No comments:

Post a Comment