Monday, May 9, 2011

QUICK POST: EXTENDED STAY {MOTHER'S DAY}

Hello everyone. Welcome to a new week. I hope all the mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I had every intention of doing a Mother's Day post but I didn't get a chance to do one. I didn't carve out the time I needed to make a post :-(

My family came up for the weekend to spend Mother's Day with my mom. She is still in the hospital recovering from her lung transplant. Actually, she's recovered from the transplant. She just has to build strength to walk. She's had a few setbacks which has affected that but we're praying strength for her to get up and walk. My dad and I decided to extend our stay to spend more time with her. We'll be going over to see her in a little while. Below is one of my favorite pictures of me and my mom. It was taken Easter 2008. Can't wait for her to get back home.

That's all I have for now. Just wanted to do a quick post :-) Happy Monday :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment