Wednesday, July 7, 2010

REVAMPING, CLEAN SLATES, NEW JOURNEY

Good Day. Well, I'm in the midst of revamping the blog so I can start with a clean slate. I believe that God has placed me on a new level in my singleness and I want to share and chronicle that journey.

I was single with a desire (to be married) for quite a while, but now I'm ready. Ready to take the next step in believing God for the man He has for me, ready to accept the reality that what I've been praying for is actually going to happen, and ready to settle into the truth that I'm ready to be a wife.

I'm not sure how long it will be before God places me and my future husband together --as I say-- at the right place and at the right time. But I look forward to sharing all of the emotions, hopes, dreams, prayers, ups, and some downs of my journey right here on the blog.

This is an exciting time for me. I believe that now more than ever I'm closer to meeting the man of my dreams. The one I've prayed for, hoped for, and believed for. It's all just a matter of time.

So come with me as I share with you, Chronicles of a Future Wife.

Note: I'm still getting things set up but I will be officially up and running real soon.

The Future Wife,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment