Monday, March 18, 2019

HE PROTECTS US

Hello and welcome to a wonderful new week. I wanted to help start your week off with a beautiful and powerful song by one of my favorite gospel trios, Virtue. The song is called Thank You Jesus and sends a very powerful message about Jesus' protection of us. Virtue sings the song as a personal testimony but it makes me stop and thank him for the many ways he protects me in my own life. Take a listen to the song, then take a moment to say, "Thank you, Jesus" for the many ways that he has protected you.

The LORD is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. -Psalm 18:2 GNT 

Every single day I wake up, I lift my hands and jump up
Knowing it was no good of mine, but it was the Christ in my life
And even if I couldn't say a word, I just raise my hands
And even if I had a million tongues it's not enough of them
-Virtue, Thank You Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment