Tuesday, March 26, 2019

GOING FORWARD

Today I will be sharing with you the vision of the blog and how things will go moving forward. In this post I will be sharing who this blog is for, post schedule, the overall atmosphere, and more. Take a look below...

WHO- There aren't too many places on the internet or social media that I know of that are specific to single, Christian, African-American women, 35 years or more. When I thought about who I wanted the blog to be for now that demographic was at the top of the list. With that said, this blog is for the single, Christian, African-American woman, ages 35 and up.

BLOG SCHEDULE- I have decided to do weekly blog posts. I do not want to overwhelm myself with trying to do blog posts everyday. Not right now, at least. So with that in mind, starting next week you will see blog posts every Wednesday. This week, look out for more inspirational posts.

THE ATMOSPHERE- From the beginning of starting this blog I wanted this to be a sanctuary of sorts. A place of peace, love, respect, honesty, uplift, regard for others, gentleness, sisterhood, and an environment of wanting to live an overall better life. Those attributes have not changed and will continue to be fostered here. I want all to feel welcome.

COMMUNICATION- You've probably seen me encourage you to share your thoughts on a post or if you have something to share in general. I believe that communication is key and is another way to help foster the type of environment I would like for the blog. So, you are welcome to share your thoughts about the blog, a post, suggest a topic for me to write about, or share whatever is on your heart. You may share in the comment section on the blog or by contacting me at coafw@yahoo.com.

FEATURES- I would like to continue to do features on the blog. I would like to expand them to be more well rounded, to talk about an array of subjects. As I take the continuance of the blog one day at a time, features will be a topic that I'm taking into consideration.

So, this is what the blog will look like going forward. As I am taking the blog one day at a time, I am taking the vision for the blog one day at a time as well. As always, thank you for your readership and support. Don't forget to share the blog with your family, friends, co-workers, church family, etc...Any questions, suggestions, etc...about the blog? Feel free to share in the comment section or contact me at coafw@yahoo.com.

Blessings,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment