Friday, March 25, 2011

COMING UP ON CHRONICLES

Hello all. Just giving a quick update on what's coming up on Chronicles:

COMING UP ON CHRONICLES: 
Look out for the first Open Letter from @VirtuousbyFaith. I'll be sharing her response to the question I posed a few weeks ago: "Where are you in your single life right now?" She has a great story about her life as a single mom and what she's learned.

I'm working on "Men Speak Week: The Future Husband and Husband Edition". I've done one great interview so far, working on another, and the third one is in the works. I'm really looking forward to sharing with you.

I have some fabulous wedding features coming up so stay tuned for more Wedding Wednesday.

You'll be hearing from me, personally, too. That can come at any time lol.

That's all for now. Have a blessed and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment