Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WEDDING WEDNESDAY: DOLAPO THE DIVA

Do you ever think about how you want your make up for your wedding day? I admit, when I'm thinking about my big day, I'm usually thinking about my dress, colors, or where I would like it to be. Just recently I started pondering the cosmetic side for my day. Do I want neutral or some color? I'll have that all figured out when that time comes :-)

Today I'm featuring one of my favorite You Tube make up gurus. Her name is Dolapo but she's known as SongBirdDiva4Life. See how she recreated the look of her wedding day. Enjoy :-)






Audrey

2 comments:

  1. The one thing I still have trouble with to this day is applying eye makeup!! I will be watching this Diva from now on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ChocolateMom: Ditto...she applies it so well.

    ReplyDelete