Wednesday, November 13, 2019

GOD WANTS TO TALK TO YOU

Hello and Happy Wednesday :-) This week I'm sharing another message that I recently posted on my personal Facebook account. It was during my night time, quiet time with the Lord that the message was laid on my heart. As always, I pray that the message encourages you.


GOD WANTS TO TALK TO YOU
Have you been praying to hear from God or to get a word from Him? Have you considered that social media may be blocking you from hearing God's voice? Have you noticed how tuned in you are when you're on social media, sometimes to the point of zoning out? God is trying to speak to you, but He can't and won't compete with the other "voices" that you're listening to, that are in the way (by voices I mean social media). Seriously, put the phone
 down and turn your attention to God (you won't miss anything on social media, I promise lol). I didn't realize this about myself until literally just now, so I'm passing it on to you. God has something to say to you. He wants to respond to your requests, questions, and prayers, but you have to remove what's blocking His voice so He can speak to you. Have a great night. Hope this helps someone. Helpful scripture-Matthew 6:33

Have a great rest of the week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment