Wednesday, November 6, 2019

End of the Year Goals

Just popping in to say I'm still here :-) I can't believe it's been four weeks since my last post. The first Wednesday, I totally forgot to post and the next two weeks were very busy. Nevertheless, I haven't forgotten about posting here.

Recently I've been reflecting on how I'm going to close out 2019 and prepare for 2020. Sometimes we may overlook closing out one year because we are so focused on the new year. The point here is, there are still things left for us to do in 2019. You can even set goals based on how you'd like to close out this year. We set new year goals, why not set end of the year goals? 

With that being said, I'm sharing a few questions to consider that may help set some end of the year goals, listed below:


END OF THE YEAR GOALS (QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER)
1.What goal did I set at the beginning of the year that I still have time to accomplish by the end of the year?

2. Are there any issues/concerns that I need to deal with before going into the new year? (The issues/concerns can be personal, professional, spiritual, etc...)

3. Have I set aside any "me" time before year's end? (This may not sound like goal, but with the business of our day-to-day lives, scheduling "me" time can be a fete) 

4. Have I allowed anything to hinder my belief in what I've been praying for? If so, can I renew my belief through prayer, confession, and a renewed declaration? (This is a renewal that you can take with you into the new year)

5. Have I shown gratitude for the lessons and experiences in 2019?


Have a great rest of the week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment