Wednesday, May 15, 2019

MAKING ROOM

Hello and Happy Wednesday. This week I'm sharing another post that I shared on my personal Facebook account. I hope that it encourages and blesses you. 

MAKING ROOM
Having some quiet time with the Lord and He put this on my heart: "You can't have little expectation and expect Me to do big things." God wants to MOVE in your life, but your expectancy needs to match (align with) the greater thing He has for you. He needs ROOM to move. The "room" here is your expectancy. What size room are you giving Him to move in? Are you giving Him a shack and He needs a warehouse? Are you giving Him a shack and He needs an arena? ENLARGE YOUR TERRITORY. Give God the room He needs to move in your life. And yes, the room you give Him may have to expand for every level that He takes you until you get to the promise. I hope this helps someone. This is a note to self and a note to anyone who needs it.



No comments:

Post a Comment