Wednesday, May 22, 2019

LET ME KNOW

Over the past several weeks, I've been sharing weekly posts with you, hopefully that has inspired and encouraged you in some way. I would like to know how you've liked the posts so far. I would also like to know what you would like to see from Chronicles (i.e. topic ideas, features, the blog and Facebook page overall, etc..). [Note: My main focus is offering posts to the demographic of this blog: single, Christian, African-American women, ages 35 and up] All suggestions are welcome. Thank you for continuing to read and support Chronicles. I look forward to hearing from you. 

*Please leave your responses here on the blog in the comement section, on Facebook at facebook.com/COAFW, or email me at coafw@yahoo.com.

Thank you and have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment