Saturday, February 17, 2018

Coming Up On Chronicles



Hello :-) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I want to share this quick post with you about how often I will be posting to Chronicles and other details about the blog. Take a look below.

Coming Up On Chronicles
I will be posting to Chronicles on the 14th of every month. Since the latest post was shared on the 14th (the post that officially got the ball rolling since my return to Chronicles) and to keep things on a relatively consistent schedule, I decided to stay with the 14th for each month. There may be times when I will post outside of the monthly time frame, if there is a topic, thought, etc...that I really want to share. Features will also be returning to Chronicles. I will post when features will begin here on Chronicles when I set an official time frame.

That's all for now :-) If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about Chronicles, you are welcome to email them to me at coafw@yahoo.com. Thank you and have a great rest of the weekend. 

If you haven't seen the latest post, check it out now: Love What You Do Enough to Remain Committed.



No comments:

Post a Comment