Thursday, September 9, 2010

UPDATE

Good Day everyone. Well, I wanted to give you a little update since I've taken some time away from the blog. I want to make sure that the blog is going in the right direction so I'm taking some time to pray and reflect on some things.

It's amazing how God, in an instant, can take you from one place to another and I believe that's what he's doing as far as my singleness is concerned. He has to come first before anything, including my desire to be married. That's where I am now.

Again, I want to be sure I'm going in the right direction with the blog. I want what I share to be a direct reflection of what's going on in my life. I also want to continue to share things that will uplift and encourage you in your walk. When my heart and mind are clear I will return.

-Audrey-

No comments:

Post a Comment