Monday, December 23, 2019

BLOGMAS: Rejoicing in Rejection

Hello and Happy Christmas Week :-) I hope your week has gotten off to a great start.

This is not the usual Wednesday post. I thought it would be great, in the spirit of the holiday, to do my own version of "Blogmas." What is Blogmas? It is a series of blog posts, posted everyday from December 1 until December 25. Blog plus Christmas equals "Blogmas." :-) Obviously I'm not doing the series in its truest form, but I thought I'd do my own version in a very short form lol. With that said, I will be sending posts Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week. 

Today, I want to share with you another inspiring message by Bishop T.D. Jakes. The title of the message is "Rejoicing in Rejection." He put a very relatable perspective on the story of baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. If you've ever struggled with rejection or are struggling with rejection now, listen to this powerful message.

Have a wonderful Christmas Week. May you feel the spirit of Christ in some way as we celebrate his birth.

REJOICING IN REJECTION by Bishop T.D. Jakes
Scriptural reference: Luke 2:6-12

No comments:

Post a Comment