Wednesday, June 26, 2019

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?

When I thought about what I was going to post this week, I decided that I wanted to do something that showcased the gifts and talents of my readers. I love to see the gifts and talents that God has blessed others with. I'm going to begin with showcasing one of the talents that I've been blessed with: graphic design. I share my talents through my graphic design business, Audrey Does Design. I also love photography, planning and organizing, and my first love: writing (I actually love communication in all forms).

Once you have read the post for today, I'd love for you to share your gifts and talents. Have you turned your talents into a business? Feel free to share the link in the comment section here or on FB.

I look forward to seeing all of the gifts and talents from the Chronicles readers. Below are a few items that I've designed for various special occasions and events.  And yes, (shameless plug) if you need design services for your upcoming event or special occasion, contact me here. Audrey Does Design ships anywhere in the U.S.

Don't forget to share your gifts and talents. :-)





































No comments:

Post a Comment