Monday, November 28, 2016

WHO AM I TALKING TO?




Part two of "What Do You Believe About Men?" is coming soon, but after sharing that post, I started to think about who I was actually sending the post to. I'm guessing that those of you who have been reading Chronicles for a while are not the same person. Your thoughts about singleness may have changed. Some of you may be married by now. I don't want to assume that what I share with you is relevant to the "old" you. So, who am I talking to? I would like to know. How have you changed concerning singleness? What topics interest you now about singleness and beyond? Has your single status changed? I would love to hear from you. So much has changed from the time Chronicles began until now and I'm guessing you have too. Comment below or email me at coafw@yahoo.com to let me know who I'm talking to. I look forward to hearing from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment