Thursday, January 22, 2015

A QUICK MESSAGE FOR YOU :-)

First, let me say "Happy New Year" to everyone. I hope that you enjoyed bringing in a wonderful new year and pray that you receive all that God has for you.

Second, thank you so much for your continued support of COAFW even in my absence. I know this blog encouraged a lot of people. I don't say that to boast, but with humility. I know that God put the vision of COAFW on my heart for a reason. I hope to return with even more encouragement for fellow future wives :-) 

It's been two years since I've blogged so of course I have some catching up to do ;-) Please bear with me for a moment while I get things together. In the meantime, pass on the blog to your sister-friends. I would love to have them be a part of COAFW. 

Thank you, again, for your continued support. Asking for prayers as I prepare to return. I will be praying for you as well. 

Until next time, God willing.

Audrey

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!' It's amazing because I was just thinking about COAFW the other day and now LOOKA' here, looka' here, lol! I'm definitely praying & speaking life & blessings!!!! Be encouraged and obedient with whatever God gives you as you prepare to return. Your ministry is needed! Much love.❤️ -NINA

    ReplyDelete