Friday, January 27, 2012

{BLOG UPDATE}

Hello everyone. Happy Friday :-) Here are some quick updates about COAFW

UPDATES
-I'm working on new content and a new layout

-If you #FF me on Twitter, you may have seen me mention the feature submissions that were waiting for me via my form provider. Since I had not set the notifications to be sent to my inbox, I wasn't aware that I was receiving them. It wasn't until I made a visit to my account that I saw the submissions. With that said, I remedied the inbox situation (submissions are now coming to my inbox) but saw that I received A LOT of submissions. Needless to say, I've been a busy bee working on that. That is the bulk of what I'm doing right now concerning the blog.

-I've been considering changing the name of the blog. It doesn't seem to fit where I am in my singleness right now. Before Chronicles of a Future Wife, the blog was called Single, with a Desire. The title fit where I was at the time as I was single, with a desire to be married. That still holds true but as I've done some thinking, soul searching and talking with God, I realize that Chronicles of a Future Wife may not adequately describe where I am right now. To that end, I am considering a new name for the blog.

-Most importantly, I want this blog to be all that I desire for it to be. I have a vision for it that I don't think I've quite tapped in to yet, so I will be working toward that. I look forward to returning with a great new blog.

And finally (last, but not least)...

-Thank you to everyone who is still supporting the blog. And welcome to new readers who have subscribed since I've been away. I really appreciate it. 

Have a great weekend,

1 comment: